Saturday, March 13, 2010

Major Body Envy & Three's Of Me Tag










If only I were half as beautiful as these girls. Oh and I have major body envy...hmm if only I could slim down to a size zero... or maybe I could just force feed them. =)
Also, I was tagged by the lovely Stella to do this. If you have not checked out her blog then do so now! This is a fun tag so I tag all of you!
So here goes..
Three's of me tag:
Three names I go by:
1. Sarah
2. Roo (boyfriend calls me this)
3. Those are the only names I go by

Three jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. House cleaner
3. Sears sales associate :)

Three places I have lived:
1. Toronto
2. Elora
3. St. Catharines

Three favourite drinks:
1. Iced tea
2. Water
3. Shirley temples :)

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Keeping up with the Kardashians
3. The Simpsons

Three places I have been:
1. London, England
2. Jamaica
3. Mexico

Three places I would like to visit:
1. New York
2. Australia
3. Paris

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Boyfriend
2. Best friend
3. Best friend

Three favourite old TV shows:
1. Friends
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Arthur :)

Three favourite dishes:
1. Spaghetti
2. Pizza
3. Subway

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Mascara
2. Foundation
3. Lipstick

Three thinks I’m looking forward too:
1. Spring/Summer
2. Toronto Trip in June
3. Starting College in Sept.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie C said...

Awh, it really is all in the confidence hun! Plus some of the bodies here are so hard to maintain and some people are so unhappy trying to keep it up! I'd rather be happy to be honest. And I think just eating well and working out moderately without obsessing about it gives great results! =D

March 13, 2010 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger VaidaG said...

Oh listen, you have to embrace the way you are... :) I am tinny tiny, but i don't like it.. I wish i had more feminine curves... And you'd be surprised how photoshoped and airbrushed those photos are... nobody's perfect... :) Who said slim should be attractive? lol... I'd give anything to be ..bigger lol

March 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

ahh these photos make me not want to not eat for about a month! D:
lovely post hun :)
xx

March 13, 2010 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with VaidaG, hun :) I am thin and people comment on how anorexic and/or ill I look. Not to sound too cliche, but....
happiness, on the other hand, is something that everyone can wear beautifully.

March 13, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lol I say we force feed them all XD

March 14, 2010 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

You don't wanna be a size zero hun. If it doesn't come naturally it would be hard to stay at that size and you would be so unhappy!

Be healthy and try to have more confidence :)

xxx

March 14, 2010 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

If only ay xx

March 14, 2010 at 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone would love love love to look that thin. After taking a photoshop course I learned that it's all complete bullshit! We learned how to take giant chunks off of the waists of celebrities to make them look "sexy". I'm a size zero and I don't even look as thin as these girls!

March 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home