Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 101 Award!

Hello lovelies! The beautiful Sammy gave me the Happy 101 Award! If you havn't already followed her do so now! Her blog is amazing and she is only one away till 100! Thank you Sammy!

The rules of this award are:

1.)When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.

2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy.
3.) Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.

So here we go!

The ten things that make me happy are:


1.) My family - I love my family so much! They are so supportive and being with them just makes me so happy!

2.) Animals! - Especially my cat Zoey! She is my little baby. I've had her forever

3.) My Boyfriend Dan - He is the sweetest guy ever! I love him lots!

4.) Summer! Nothing makes me happier then laying in the warm sun! I seriously can't wait for June to get here!

5.) Being silly - I love to be silly and just laugh. Of course I'm really shy so only a few people get to see this side of me.


6.) My friends - They mean so much to me! I miss them a lot because most of them have gone off to College.


7.) Those amazing nights where were not exactly sober.

8.) Music! There isn't many things in the World that can top how a certain song can make us feel.



9.) My cabin - well actually my old cabin. My family and I used to own this amazing, huge, private cabin up north. It is beautiful and one of a kind. Everytime I think about it I get really upset and angry at my parents for selling it. They sold it because we lived too far away from it and we now own a cottage which we live a lot closer to. I miss my Cabin so much and I will always love it! It makes me so sad that I won't every own it again. I'm hoping that in the future a miracle will happen and I will be able to buy it back. I am terrifyed that the people who own it now will ruin its "pureness". I love this place so much it breaks my heart that it's not mine anymore.

10.) Last but not least Lush Cosmetics! Boy do I love Lush and I don't think I'm the only one either. I am obsessed with this place! It is amazing and I tend to spend all my money on it.

&&

of course those who read/enjoy my blog make me happy! You guys are amazing! Love you!

The ten lovely bloggers that I tag are:
Logan
Annabella
Cheryl
Faye
Kavita
Julia
Victoria
Shannon
Zoe
Julianne

XX

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie C said...

Awh congrats! =)

March 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Tessies Hearts said...

ahh I like your happy things! Lush + animals + lovely boyfriends = :-)

nicola xx

March 10, 2010 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Cheryl♥ said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! Thanks so much for the tag! :D I'll be sure to do this one.

BTW I'm following now :)

<3

March 10, 2010 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger julianne. said...

youre the best babygirl!<3

March 10, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Logan said...

Aw..thanks so much for tagging me. You are so sweet!!! I adored looking at your pictures on this post. So cute, they made me smile. I will def get on that tag as soon as I can. Thank so much again! xoxoxo

March 10, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Christel said...

Love your pictures!
I nominated you for 3 blogger awards!
http://makeupper.blogspot.com
oxo!

March 10, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Great list! Thanks for the tag X

March 10, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this post!
I also love music and cats and friends and family.

lovin' your blog, hon.

TEE&FAME x

March 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger jules. said...

aww this is sweet that you alot :D:D xx

March 11, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home