Monday, March 8, 2010

I have formspring!

I know it's a little soon to have a formspring account considering I'm not exactly the most popular blogger but I love formspring so much that I decided to make one! I made it mainly so I could have access to other peoples formspring easily however I will answer questions if they are asked. I really like formspring because again it is another way for the blogger community to communicate! So if you have a formspring account then comment me your username or you could even put a link! Also If you want to follow me yourself (which would make me very happy) then click HERE! If you do ask me questions I will be completely honest. I'm really not afraid to be honest about who I am or what my opinions are.

This shall be fun

And remember to comment me if you have an account!

xx





2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice. well, i have a formspring too if you want to know .
it's cella mordovich.
nice photo.
the eyes are cool :))

March 9, 2010 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Logan said...

I think that formspring thing is such a good idea..although I am frightened to use it because Im worried about the questions people may ask! I like the lippie in your pic too btw, very pretty! xoxo

March 9, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home