Saturday, January 9, 2010

Softer than a baby's bottom!



















Okay so I am extremely lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body in fact I find myself constantly buying lotions and then watching them sit in the corner of my room untouched. This is especially bad for my skin because not only is my skin extremely sensitive but on top of that I also have Eczema. Eczema is basically a rash that comes and goes as it pleases. I tend to get eczema on my arms when the weather is either really hot or really cold... or whenever it is irriated. You can also get it from stress. So if you add my constant bubble baths plus the cold weather plus stress you basically get one really irritated arm. So I was using this one lotion that would make my eczema go away for like 2 hours before it would return just as bad. But about two days ago I decided to try the Olay body lotion and my god is it amazing. I never ever have luck with lotion but Olay is absolutely amazing! My eczema is totally gone and only after two days! My skin is so soft and is no longer dry or irriated. I just cannot believe I didnt know about this lotion before. I definitely recommend it!

xo Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home