Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Search For The Best Mascara!


So in my many years of wearing makeup I have always wanted a mascara that not only gives volume but width as well.. if that makes sense? :) My eyelashes are quite long however for some reason I still cannot make my lashes look the way I want them too. I have tried everything and almost every mascara out there. So far the only one that comes close to being the best for me is M.A.C's Plush Lash mascara. I am excited though to say that I have found another mascara that is not only as good as plush lash it might even be better! This is Lancome's Hypnose mascara. I actually learned about this mascara from fellow blogger Zoella.If you do not know who she is then definitely check her out! She is awesome. She is my favourite blogger and I am so happy that she introduced us to this mascara. Although it is fairly expensive I believe that it is worth it. My lashes have never looked as long as they do when I am wearing Hypnose. It does not clump and it lasts a really long time. For people like me who have annoying, stubborn lashes I would highly recommend Hypnose or if not that then definitely plush lash. I hope this as been helpful to some. x)
xo Sarah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Salt Lake City TV Repairs said...

Good post

December 6, 2022 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home