Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Introduction

Hey,

So this is my very first blog post ever. I decided that since I love reading blogs so much.. why not start one myself? Let me start off by saying my name is Sarah. I am an 18 year old fashion enthusiast living in a small town in Ontario. Why do I want to have a blog you ask? Mainly because I think it would be an awesome way to express my thoughts about everything from fashion and music to how my day was. This blog is just my input on things, so in no way am I stating that only my opinion is right and in no way am I showing off. Also, please be patient with my grammar and wording... I am getting used to "writing" again. All I ask is that you keep your comments positive.

More to come soon!

Xoxo Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home