Tuesday, January 5, 2010

B-b-b-betsey Johnson!!






















































































































































































I absolutely adore Betsey Johnson! Her clothes are so incredibly cute, sexy, spunky and of course fashionable. As much as I would love to own some of her clothes I really cant afford it. However I do collect her jewerly. In fact my bf bought me some necklaces and a bracelet for christmas this year. =] Perhaps one day I shall show you guys. I hope that sometime in the near future I might be able to purchase a bag but untill then I am quite happy with her jewerly.
xo Sarah

1 Comments:

Blogger Intrinsically Florrie said...

Ooh I adore Betsey dresses too. :)
Would love to see your jewellery.

Florrie x

January 10, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home