Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playlist of la week ♥

I am music obsessed and I am constantly searching for new music to listen to. Each song I listen to makes me feel a certain way. I connect to each song. So I thought that I would share with you girlies the songs that I love at the moment and I urge you to comment me with your favourite songs..as I love finding new music.

♥Hard by Rihanna ft. Young Jeezy
♥Revolver (one love remix) by Madonna
♥Eet by Regina Spektor
♥Vagabond by Wolfmother
♥Us by Regina Spektor
♥Hero by Regina Spektor
♥If we ever meet again by Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
♥Bulletproof by La Roux
♥Dimestore Diamond by The Gossip
♥Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz



xxx
Sarah

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Marie said...

My fave songs at the minute are:
(these arent newly released songs or anything, i just really like them atm)

Pixie Lott- Turn It Up
Lady Gaga- No Floods
Diana Vickers- Jumping Into Rivers

Great post darling. I love Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz too
xxxx

January 28, 2010 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Thanks Darling x]

January 29, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home