Thursday, January 28, 2010

Disney...I love you ♥

I love all things Disney...something about it just makes me all warm and giddy inside. Ever since the first time I watched a Disney movie..I've been obsessed. I love the magic and the happiness that just fills you when watching one. Last night I was feeling terrible so my boyfriend and I put on my favourite Disney movie The Little Mermaid and just cuddled. Nothing makes me feel better than my boyfriend and Disney x] As we were watching the movie I couldn’t stop thinking about Disney Couture and how much I love it. Of course I do not own any Disney couture however it is on my wish list. So as I am sitting here in my ever so lovely Disney mood I thought I would just share with you exactly what is on my Disney wish list. :)

What's on your wish list?? ♥








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home