Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a little about me ♥

1.What is your favourite item of clothing?

My roots sweat pants..I basically live in them.

2.What are your biggest obsessions?

Lush Cosmetics and magazines.

3.Who inspires you?

My mom. She’s one of the kindest people I know and I can always rely on her.

4.Who is your favourite designer and why?

Betsey Johnson...Her designs are amazing and she’s affordable compared to most designers.

5.What is your favourite song ever?

Breathe me by Sia. This is my go-to song whenever I’m upset.

6.What is your favourite song right now?

If we ever meet again by Timbaland ft. Katy Perry <3

7.If you were a sweetie what would you be?

Pink Candy Corn

8.Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet- what words would describe your rainbow?

Mom, Music, Boyfriend, Zoey (my kitty), Lush, Dancing, Fashion

9.What's your favourite film?

Oh yeesh.. It’s a tie between Garden State and Marie Antoinette

10.Who's your favourite actor?

Johnny Depp.. I’ve loved him since fourth grade.

11.If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

Probably Disney World.. Haha..I love it there :)

12.What are your 3 favourite smells?

Lush Rock Star Soap, Vanilla and Mango.

13.What are your 3 favourite tastes?

Salt, Raspberries, Mayonnaise < I know :S

14.What is your most treasured possession?

My journals.

15.What did you always want to be/ do when you grew up?

I was constantly changing my mind about that..I still am. I guess I just wanted to be famous for something.. I think everyone goes through a phase where they feel that way. x]

16.If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be?

Strawberry..yumm.

17.If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?

Natalie Portman or Drew Barrymore.. I love them. :)

18.What would your perfect afternoon consist of?

Being with my family and boyfriend...perhaps on the beach.

19.If you were a flower, what would you be?

I would be a Pink Carnation.

20.Tell me a random thing....be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....tell me about something that you love.....

I love love love taking baths. I take one almost everyday..I especially like using my lovely lush products. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home