Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Lush Soaps ♥

I love Lush soaps! Yes they can be pricey but I think they are totally worth it. They smell amazing and most of them are great for your skin! I did forget to take a picture of porridge soap (one of my favourites). I also love Honey I washed the kids, Rock Star and Sexy Peel. I'm all out of rock star soap at the moment so I've been using the samples I have of it. Honey I washed the kids soap is the best for your skin because it is so moisturizing. I always have back ups of it.

Starting from the top:
♥Honey I Washed The Kids Soap
♥Sandstone Soap
♥Sexy Peel Soap
♥Sea Vegetable Soap
♥Angels Delight Soap
♥Chox Away Soap
♥Snow Cake Soap

What's your favourite Lush Soap? ♥
xxx
Sarah








2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Marie said...

I adore Lush soaps, they smell gorgeous!
xxx

February 6, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger rottenotter said...

My favourite at the moment is Snow cake :) x

February 7, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home