Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ins & Outs 001

In

♥Valentines Day is fast approaching. I love valentines day...not because I have a boyfriend but because of so many other things. I love how everything becomes red and pink, with hearts everywhere. I just love how romantic everything becomes. I especially love watching romance movies such as Love Actually :)
♥Shoes. I have become obsessed with buying shoes. I never used to be interested in them but as my fashion sense has evolved I now love them. I can't wait till I can own a pair of designer shoes..hopefully Louboutins!
♥Taking the year off. So last year I graduated from high school and instead of going to uni or college right away I decided to take the year off. It was the best decision I’ve ever made as I definitely wasn’t ready to leave home. Now I know exactly what I want to do and I can't wait to start school in September.
♥Lipstick and more lipstick! Okay so while i was in high school I was too self-conscious to ever wear lipstick. Now I can’t go anywhere without it! I love M.A.C lipsticks because of the amazing colours and it's texture.

Out

♥Being unemployed. I worked Seasonal but because of money they couldn’t keep me after December and since then no one has been hiring. I hate being out of school and not working because I have so much time on my hands and no money! I am down to my last $100 and unfortunately there are so many things I want to do and buy :(
♥Winter. I am so sick of winter! As you saw in one of my previous posts I just can't wait till summer gets here. Last summer was terrible here in Ontario so I'm hoping this one will be hot hot hot!
♥My teeth. Okay so this one is kind of random but I am hating my teeth right now. I had my braces taken off about two and half years ago and being the unorganised girl that I am I lost my retainer. So everyday my teeth become more crooked. I need to go back to the dreaded ortho and get another one before it's too late. I can't afford to get braces put back on nor do I want to go through that again.

xxx
Sarah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home