Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love ASOS.com ♥

I have known about this site for awhile but I never actually took the time to look through it till today and let me just say I love it. It is a great site for getting almost anything fashion related. You can buy designer items or even cute affordable items. I can’t wait till I can order from there as it is a lovely site. Unfortunately at the moment I can't afford to buy anything but if I could this is what I would get. I’m pretty sure that everyone from the UK and everyone who loves fashion already knows about this site. But for those who don't HERE is the link. And just so you know it does ship internationally for those in Canada (like myself) and the United States.

xx

Sarah









11 Comments:

Blogger Sammy-B said...

aaa i LOVE asos too!! you found pinick!!! did u find it easy to use? its such a good site!

love sammy

www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com

xxxx

February 17, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Ashwini said...

I have heard so much about it, but I guess I hesitate because I need to try stuff on!

February 17, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

I always hesitate about buying clothes online because you never know how it will fit you until u've already received it. I'm a UK size 8/10 and sometimes i've had to buy tops in size 6 because they're too long/baggy. It's always safer to try something on first before deciding whether u want to buy it but ASOS do have great stuff esp shoes :P

February 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

i know i adoreeee asos! so frigging expensive though :( i did a post on it the other day and put up the third pic of the floral hairband, might be buying that one...hmmm :) xx

www.vampires-and-cardigans.blogspot.com

February 17, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow cute stuff.
thanks a LOT for following me!:)
xoxo

February 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Regina said...

I love ASOS <3

February 17, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Life At Victoria House said...

i LOVE asos so much...and recently won a £25 gift voucher for it :) i have a strong feeling that the NOIR jumper is sold in newlook :)

February 17, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah Grace said...

love the kiss bag... so cute.

http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

February 17, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah Whitney said...

I love that site.. I could seriously get lost in it!

February 17, 2010 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

ahh asos is amazing, I remember going on it back when it wasn't as well known and te site was old school haha.

February 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Christie Brewington said...

wow i love the key knecklace!!! its really pretty :)

xx

February 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home